- Gift Vouchers
- Weekly Specials
- Fishing Reels
- Fishing Rods
- Hooks & Terminal Tackle
- Bait & Burley
- Tackle Storage
- BY SPECIES
Yamashita EGI OH LIVE 2019 Global Colours
Up to 500g - $7.80
- Warm Jacket - thermo storage cloth will transfer any light into heat for a more natural appeal.
- Tin Sinker - environmentally friendly tin sinker
- Double Crown Hooks - stainless steel hooks
- Slim Nose design - Yamashita have a patent on the slim nose design on the LIVE jigs. This slim nose helps impart a sharp darting action (more action with less effort from the angler)
- 490 Glow was developed by Yamashita after research showed the best wavelength of visible light for the squid eye to see is 490nm.
- UV Body - reacts to UV light (can not be charged up like a glow body) Also know as KEIMURA.
- Action - The tin skiner LIVE will jump higher with each rod action compared to the lead sinker LIVE, this gives the angler more action over a shorter distance. The side to side darting action is the same..
Size 2.5: 10.5g; Sink Speed 5.0 sec./m
Size 3.0: 15g; Sink Speed 3.5 sec/m
Size 3.5: 20g; Sink Speed 3.0 sec/m
Up to 500g - $7.80
Up to 1kg - $9.90
Up to 3kg - $13.50
Up to 5kg - $15.70
Over 5kg / Bulky Items - $19.60
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $75 (excludes rods, combos and bulky items)
Most orders are shipped via our agent Shippit who use a combination of Couriers Please and other couriers for larger parcels, we also use Australia Post for certain orders.
Due to the cost of shipping to some regional areas we offer shipping to VIC, SA, NSW, QLD & TAS, if you would like something shipped to WA or NT please contact us. New Zealand and International Shipping is not available.
Couriers Please and our other couriers are a door to door service. We can deliver to residential addresses, business addresses and PO boxes however in some cases via Australia Post; we will require a residential/business address due to postage costs and item size. When shipping to a business address please ensure that you specify the business name together with a contact name at the destination. All orders must be signed for on delivery. If no one is available at the address when delivery takes place a postal card will be left and the parcel can be collected from the nearest collection depot or post office at a later time.
Most orders are processed and dispatched within 1-3 business days of the order being placed. Orders take 2-7 working days for delivery, however orders to remote areas may take longer.
Some Shimano products aren't stocked in store however are available to order. These items will be ordered in to our store prior to shipping to you which when in stock take up to 2 business days. If this is the case with your order we will notify you. Some items will state as in stock however this does not mean they are in stock in our store(s).
High Value Items
We reserve the right to hold an order until such time as we have confirmed that the customer legitimate and the credit card is valid to avoid fraudulent transactions.