The best, truly authentic Japanese style Panko breadcrumbs is now made in Australia by the same manufacturer, packed in New Zealand and joins the Fogdog range!
What is Panko? It’s yeast risen wheat bread, ground into slivery shaped crumbs. It’s significantly better than your standard breadcrumbs for taste, crispiness and goes further than other crumbs.
Not all Panko are equal. Our Panko is made using an Electrode Bake Process and not heat . It sounds shocking but it produces a beautiful elongated, airy and delicate crumb that leaves other Panko for dead and fair wallops traditional breadcrumbs.
Perfect for fish, prawns, squid rings and even chicken and schnitzel.
- Flour your fish, seafood or meat.
- Dip into a bowl of beaten egg.
- Make a bed of Panko Breadcrumbs. Crumb both sides evenly.
- Heat a small amount of Rice Bran oil combined with a knob of butter until hot. Cook until golden brown and crispy on either side...beauty mate!
- To avoid wastage, make an approx 5mm bed of Panko to lay your fillet in. Use Panko from the packet to sprinkle on the topside. Ensure well coated, evenly on each side
- Ensure the fry pan is hot be before adding the crumbed fillet. A couple of minutes each side is all that is required and flip once.
Panko Parmesan Asparagus
Panko Prawns with Chilli Soy Sauce
Crab Cake Bite with Roasted Pepper Chive Aioli
Fogdog Panko Breadcrumb Coated Salmon
Fogdog Schnitzel Wrap
Lamb / Beef Burger
Instant Apple Pie
Grilled Lime Panko Fish
Crumbed Chicken and Salad
Italian Crumb Mac N Cheese
FOGDOG Pork Patties Topped with Poached Egg